We’re going to be showing our appreciation for all the nans and grannies, the pops and the grandads during our match against Chelsea and we want you to get involved!
The game is on Sunday 6th October, which is National Grandparents Day, and we want you to get involved by sending in tributes to your grandparents.
Simply submit your photos, videos or stories in the form below and you could feature on the big screen at half time.
Plus, we’ll be selecting one grandparent to receive a 2020/21 Season Ticket as a thank you for their years of emotional investment in the Saints, courtesy of our partners at Kuflink .
You can find out more about Kuflink by clicking here.
Prize Draw Competition Terms and Conditions
- This prize draw (“Prize Draw”) is open to all UK residents aged 18 and over.
- All entrants who complete the online form for this Prize Draw at southamptonfc.com providing all mandatory information and submitting a photo/video celebrating grandparents before 09.00 BST on Friday 4 October 2019 will be entered into the Prize Draw. There is no payment required to enter.
- Entrants must have received consent from the person(s) featured in the photos/videos they submit (and, for any children featured in the photos/videos, parental/legal guardian consent) to share the photos/videos with the Promoter and for the photos/videos to be displayed on the St Mary’s Stadium Big Screens at the Southampton FC v Chelsea FC match on Sunday 6 October 2019 and on Southampton FC’s social media pages and website.
- Employees or agencies of the Promoter and its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Multiple entries are not permitted and entries are limited to one per unique email address.
- Entrants who enter into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- If you have any questions about how to enter the Prize Draw please contact the Promoter at the address below.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be entered for any other reason.
- The Prize Draw is for one (1) winner to win one (1) Southampton FC Men’s First Team Season Ticket for the 2020/21, worth up to a total value of £730, for their chosen grandparent. Please note that use of the Season Ticket is subject to the Southampton FC ticketing standard terms and conditions (available at https://www.southamptonfc.com/tickets/match-tickets/ticketing-terms-and-conditions) and Ground Regulations which apply to St Mary’s Stadium (as varied from time to time).
- The Promoter will choose one winner at random from all entrants after the end of the Competition Period. The Prize Draw runs from 12.00 BST on Tuesday 1 October 2019 to 09.00 BST on Friday 4 October 2019 (“the Competition Period”).
- The competition winner will be notified via email and/or by telephone on within 4 days of the end of the Competition Period. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within four (4) days of being notified by the Promoter then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to notification within four (4) days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and the Promoter shall be entitled to select another winner.
- There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in whole or in part. In the event that the prizes offered are unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
- The name of the winner can be obtained by contacting the Promoter by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the Promoter’s address below.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss or liabilities, loss of earnings, injury, missed opportunity or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw. The Promoter further disclaims any liability for injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of the Promoter for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Prizes are non-transferable, non-exchangeable and cannot be sold.
- All travel arrangements and sustenance required in order to avail the Prize will be at the cost of the winner and the sole responsibility of the winner to arrange.
- The Promoter reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of the Promoter in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Southampton Football Club Limited St Mary’s Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton SO14 5FP company number 53301- email: [email protected]