We at The Healthy Mummy are continuously looking for ways to improve how we can help mums get fit and healthy as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
As a part of this commitment we have created Healthy Mummy Fitness which includes over 400 workouts including all your favourites like DanceFit, Tabata, HIIT and more. On top of these old favourites we have three new super strong trainers, with beginner and advanced workouts for 28 Days Stronger, Dance Strong and Power Yoga.
NEW strength training fitness programs for mums
28 Days Stronger with Nathalia Melo
Want to strengthen your muscles? We have the perfect program for you! With 5 days of workouts designed to get you strong and toned in just 28 days the 28 Day Stronger program will help you increase your muscle definition and get stronger.
Between your 5 days of workouts you will have 2 rest days to allow your body to recover and then get back into the workouts. Each workout is less than 30 mins and include a warm up and cool down to make sure you look after your body.
The best part is the program helps to increase your muscle definition as well as strengthen and tone with minimal equipment so it’s budget friendly and easy to do at home. All you need are resistance bands with handles and dumbbells, but these can be improvised if needed.
The 4 week program is suitable for all fitness levels with beginner and advanced options, just make the relevant selections within the app.
Dance Strong with Rachael Okesola
Now if you want to have some fun and get fit at the same time you should try our new Dance Strong program. It’s full of fun workouts with no equipment needed that will get you fit.
The program includes 2 weeks of workouts that are made up of 5 days of workouts followed by 1 rest day and 1 stretch day and then do it all over again. Each workout will help you dance your way to fitness, they are fun, upbeat and include a great combination of cardio and strength for a great workout overall.
Plus because all your workouts are about the fun of dance you don’t need any equipment so you can do the workout any where anytime! And who doesn’t love to dance? With beginner to advanced programs everyone can get in on the Dance Strong fun.
Power Yoga with Shauna Hawkes
The last of our new programs is Power Yoga for all the mums who want to work on their core strength, get flexible and improve your posture. Our amazing trainer Shauna aims to balance your mind, body and spirit in each practice.
Shauna specialises in powerful vinyasa yoga. Vinyasa is a style of yoga characterised by stringing postures together so that you move from one to another, seamlessly, using breath and with power yoga you are using this and building on it to build strength.
So if you want to get flexible, strengthen your core, improve your posture, reduce stress and connect your mind and your body then have a go of the Power Yoga workouts in the app now.
Try one of these amazing new workouts now as part of the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge.
Other updates in the 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge App
A COMPLETELY revamped fitness section
- One click access to all our fitness programs
- Introduction videos for all the current and new fitness programs and trainers
- It’s now easier to track progress with intuitive fitness tests
Newly designed home screen
- New ways to track activity and food
- Sleek design with even more motivating messages
- Even more customisation friendly for both Activities and Food
More intuitive meal planning
- Favourite and record meals with a single tap
- We’ve made meal planning more streamlined with a revamped week view
- Bigger recipe images to make the selecting your meals easier
- OVER 4,000 family friendly recipes and customisable meal plans that can suit your dietary needs, including our new Keto Lite: Safe for Mums meal plan.
Get access to these new workouts by joining The Healthy Mummy challenge
If you are interested in kickstarting your weight loss and want to improve your energy – not to mention – improve your overall health and wellbeing – our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge is an awesome program to check out.
Our 28 Day Weight Loss Challenge includes:
- 28 days of at home exercise routines (no gym needed) – with video instruction
- Customisable and breastfeeding friendly meal plans (including a 7 day cleanse)
- Time-efficient exercises for busy mums – under 30 mins
- Challenge combines Pilates exercises with interval and circuit training (HIIT)
- Suitable for basic to advanced fitness levels
- Home to thousands of EASY-TO-MAKE recipes!